As a parent, I feel teaching is one of the most challenging jobs especially when your kids show hardly any interest in their academic subjects.
Really! I have to struggle a lot to keep them sit at one place while studying as they find it boring but, what if you get something like magic, that develops the academic skills in your kids in a fun way!
Not really magic, I am talking about worksheets.😊
Yes, I found worksheets as my saviour to this tough teaching task.
Below I have jotted down some benefits of worksheets and I hope you too would found it useful as a parent.
- Worksheets help children develop learning habits and encourage them to solve problems while having fun.
- It can be used to teach Maths, English grammar, writing skills and much more in an enjoyable format.
- Worksheets also strengthen the foundation of knowledge for children.
- Worksheets are the pages with colourful images which attract children a lot and make their studies full of fun.
- Worksheets are created as per the academic curriculum so basically suitable for teaching concepts of various subjects like GK, Maths skill, EVS, English.
- Worksheets help motivate children to complete their task through a simple learning process.
In today’s digital world where kids are often glued to devices, I consider these worksheets helpful as they engage them to learn different skills in an enjoyable way.
So, now that you are familiar about its benefits let me tell you, recently I came across one of the best educational resource education.com to help students reach their learning goals for grades Pre K – 5th with free downloadable worksheets.
They provide learning resources in over 20 countries and six continents.
Lots of practice and exposure to different techniques and strategies, these worksheets help kids master the ins and outs of their Foundation skills.
They have a learning library which includes worksheets, teacher-created games, practical hands-on activities and engaging guided lessons to help kids learn while having fun.
Check out these:
They also have worksheet generators which help you make puzzles and printables that are educational, personal and fun. Fully customizable with a selection of colourful borders and a title that is unique to you.
Their service is mainly free, with a premium subscription available that caters to those parents and teachers seeking more intensive learning approaches that require downloading full workbooks and the use of tools associated with schooling.
Please visit Education.com for more activities for fine motor skills and following directions!”
This is not a sponsored post.
Keep reading, stay connected.❤