Glad to announce that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by this wonderful friend and blogger Shruti Mehta who shares hers musings about her parenting journey, health and lifestyle on her blog. I am really grateful to her for this nomination. Do check her blog by clicking on the above link.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
According to Aiming to Stress Less, the Sunshine Blogging Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
My answers to the questions asked to me:
1) Tea or Coffee?
2) Early bird or night owl?
Ans. Night owl.
3) Practical or theoretical?
4) what’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Ans. Believe in yourself.
5) what really makes you angry?
Ans. When I am judged for no reason.
6) If you could start your life all over again,what would you do differently?
Ans. Learn and upgrade my skills.
7) what was the single best realisation, you have ever had?
Ans. Every person should be self- dependent.
8) which book has influenced you the most?
Ans. Make love not scars by Ria Sharma.
9) do you believe in luck? Why?
Ans. Yes, it is my luck that I am learning and writing once again after a long break.
10) what’s next on your bucket list?
Ans. Self hosted blog.
11) favourite quote?
Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
My questions to the nominees:
- Any hobby you will take up this year if yes which one?
- What’s the most expensive thing you have broken?
- Any weakness?
- What’s the funniest actual name you have heard of someone having?
- Your favourite blogger?
- Any food you have never eaten but would like to have?
- The latest place you have visited.
- What languages do you you wish you could speak?
- Why do you blog?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blogging up and running?
Congratulations to all the nominees. Your love and support keeps me going.
Keep reading, stay connected❤